Information Systems Solutions is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned company, and thus has a strong commitment to support our nation’s active military and veterans. We encourage our employees to donate by offering a matching Giving-Back gift program with the following organizations. Other military/veteran support organizations are added at the request of our employees.
Our CEO, Linda Houk, and Founder & President Emeritis, Bob Buran, meet at USO Hqs with Mary-Elizabeth Gervais, USO Sr. Director of Development. Bob initiated ISS’ matching gift program when he founded our company.
- United Service Organization (USO) – https://www.uso.org/
- Fisher House – https://fisherhouse.org/
- Wounded Warrior Project – https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
- Navy Seals Foundation – https://www.navysealfoundation.org/
- Homes for Our Troops – https://www.hfotusa.org/
- Veteran Institute for Procurement – https://nationalvip.org/
- Charlotte Hall Veteran’s Home – https://veterans.maryland.gov/marylands-department-of-veterans-affairs-charlotte-hall-veterans-home/